Fly Blackpool are pleased to offer Instrument Rating Training here at Blackpool Airport.
Unlike other training providers ALL training is completed on the aircraft adding valuable time to your log book.
Pre entry requirements are:
- Hold a valid PPL/A or CPL/A
- Hold a Night Qualification and RT Licence
- On applying for the Instrument Rating you must hold 50 hours of Cross Country Flying P1
- Medical requirements: to be medically fit IAW JAR-FCL 3.355 (b)
The course can be conducted entirely on the PA28 Warrior including flight test, or you may complete 50 hours training on the PA28 and the final 15 on the PA34 Seneca.
Alternatively 40 hours on the PA28 Warrior and 15 hours and flight test on the PA34 Seneca.
(The minimum course is 50 (SEPL) hours instrument flight by sole reference, which means an additional 10 hours approx is added to the course).
On completion of your training you will need to pass a flight test with a CAA Flight Examiner, and a pass in the 7 ground exams (refer to Lasors 2010 section E page 5).
- Aircraft hire PA28 @ £235.00ph
- Aircraft hire PA34 @ £281.66ph
- Instructor charge @ £60ph
- Landings re-charged at cost PA28 @ £18
- Landings re-charged at cost PA34 @ £18
- All ground briefings and de-briefings FOC
All of the above are subject to VAT.
** Package prices once purchased are non-refundable **